Duties & Responsibilities
The members of the Philippine Atheists and Agnostics Society are key to the organizationâ€™s development and agendas. Cooperation and commitment are vital components to the organizationâ€™s progress.
Agreed upon by our officers, the following details the duties and responsibilities of the members of the Philippine Atheists and Agnostics Society.
Duties and Responsibilities of PATAS Members
Upon admission to the organization the members are entitled to these commitments:
- Upholding the objectives of the organization in line with the Mission and Vision statements.
- Upholding the PATAS Online Rules.
- Acting as positive representatives of the Philippine Atheist and Agnostics Society.
- Attending organized meet-ups and minor activities (applies within the local level only).
- Attends major PATAS events at least two to three times a year.
Requirements for PATAS Membership
ContactÂ Â Â Kevin @email@example.com, Mark Dennis FloresÂ at firstname.lastname@example.org,Â Â or Marie LorenzoÂ for requirements of membership at email@example.com or Kristoffer Velasco, PATASÂ Â President Â at firstname.lastname@example.org
International members may contact Mike Madriaga at email@example.com
Present a photocopy of valid ID and a letter of intent to join the Philippine Atheist and Agnostic Society (can be semi-formal) upon registration. This to be sent to our corporate secretary.